Visitor Welcome Video
Loved ones are welcome again.
It’s been a hard year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our community has faced a number of new challenges as we have worked to protect each other’s health and well-being. Perhaps one of the biggest of those challenges has been separation from others – whether that means forgoing in-person gatherings, grabbing coffee with a friend or visiting a loved one who is receiving care at the hospital.
As we come closer than ever to putting the pandemic behind us, we are pleased to announce that our visitation restrictions are relaxing, and loved ones are welcome again. We know that it has been difficult to be apart from family and friends who are receiving care, and we want to thank you for your patience and understanding while restrictions were in place to protect the health of our patients and staff.
We are so pleased to welcome our patients’ loved ones back to the hospital to visit. Our updated visitor policy can be found below.
It’s been a hard year. Let’s make the next one better…together.
At Spring View Hospital, our top priority is safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our patients, providers, employees and community. We continue to closely monitor the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and follow state and federal guidance as we adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients.
Please be advised that as of April 15, 2021 we have expanded our visitor policy at Spring View Hospital:
- Patients will be allowed two WELL visitors per day, including our Emergency Room and Ambulatory appointments. Again we ask our community to limit visitors to one person, per day.
- All visitors must be 16 years of age or older.
- All visitors will be screened upon entry and will be required to wear a mask and sticker at all times while in the facility.
- Visitors who have symptoms of COVID-19 including signs of respiratory infection or flu, new loss of taste or smell, or who have had close contact with a person who is positive or presumptive positive for COVID-19 should NOT enter Spring View Hospital.
- Visitors are NOT allowed for high-risk, isolation, immunocompromised or respiratory patients who are under observation or test positive for COVID-19.
- We continue to screen everyone who enters our facilities for symptoms consistent with COVID-19, per CDC guidelines.
- Please continue to utilize alternative methods of communication, including technology, with patients as much as possible.
- Spring View Hospital will compassionately evaluate exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis such as those needed for end-of-life care and patients with dementia or other forms of altered mental status.
Signage is being posted around the facility notifying visitors and the community of these new restrictions and guidelines. Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team.