Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More Updated visitor restrictions and entrance screenings in place
About Spring View Hospital
Spring View Hospital has been an integral part of the community since 1944. The hospital is a 75-bed facility offering a full range of services with state-of-the art technology serving a population of more than 55,000. Spring View Hospital's staff and physicians pride ourselves on providing advanced quality care and service.
Spring View has over 270 employees including our offsite locations and we have an annual payroll of approximately $11.8M. The Emergency Room treats over 13,500 patients a year and is staffed 24-hours-a-day with dedicated emergency room physicians. Our OB department delivers more than 450 babies a year. Imaging services available include, MRI, CT Scan, digital mammography, nuclear medicine studies, Bone Density studies.
Other available services include pain management, physical therapy, respiratory therapy and laboratory. Our surgery staff physicians specialize in urology, gynecology, orthopedics, ophthalmology, as well as general surgery. They can perform leading edge procedures including laser surgery, laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures.
Specialties offered by physicians affiliated with Spring View Hospital include family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, radiology, pathology, orthopedics, ENT, anesthesiology, allergy & immunology, cardiology, general surgery, urology, OB/GYN, ophthalmology and pathology. At Spring View Hospital our physicians enjoy practicing medicine in a rural setting, with the latest technology at their fingertips, enjoy a slower pace of life, and work with a great staff of highly qualified nurses, technicians and support staff.
We continue to recruit new physicians to enhance the service offerings that signal the growth envisioned for the communities we serve and a promise to provide excellence in healthcare to our families, friends and neighbors.
Reba Celsor, CEO
Accreditations & Licensure
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- The Joint Commission Lab Survey Accreditation
- FDA Regulated X-Ray/Mammography Department
- American College of Radiology
- Kentucky State Radiation Division
- Federal Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Kentucky State Radiological Board
- American Society of Radiological Technologist
- American Registered Radiological Technologists
- ARDMS -National Certification
- Certified Radiology Administrator
- Cabinet of Family Health and Services
- National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators Member
- Kentucky Hospital Association Member