At Spring View Hospital, our top priority is safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our patients, providers, employees and community. We continue to closely monitor the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and follow state and federal guidance as we adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients. Spring View Hospital has your safety covered.
Effective Friday, August 27, 2021:
- Each patient will be allowed one (1) well-visitor per day, with the following exceptions:
- Obstetric patients may have two (2) well-visitors per day. Siblings of newborn may also visit.
- All visitors must be aged 16 or older.
- No exchange of visitors is permitted within a 24-hour period.
- No visitors will be allowed for COVID-19 positive or immunocompromised patients.
- Compassionate exceptions to this policy will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Pre-operative and pre-procedure COVID-19 testing will be at the discretion of the ordering physician or surgeon. If you are undergoing an outpatient procedure, your provider may place the order for the test, and if so, the hospital will reach out with instructions for scheduling.
Vaccines are available locally at Spring View Medical Group by calling 270.290.1052 or you can click the links below to make an appointment today:
For a complete list of vaccination sites near you, please visit the Kentucky Vaccine Map online at govstatus.egov.com/kentucky-vaccine-map
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team. Additional COVID-19 information is broken down into the following categories, click a category to jump to that section: