At Spring View Hospital, our top priority is safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our patients, providers, employees and community. We continue to closely monitor the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and follow state and federal guidance as we adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients. Spring View Hospital has your safety covered.
Effective Wednesday, April 27, 2022:
- Each patient will be allowed to have visitors during their stay, with the following exceptions:
- Visitation hours are daily from 8 am to 8:30 pm.
- Obstetric patients may have two (2) well-visitors at a time during the day and one (1) overnight guest aged 18 or older. Siblings of newborn may also visit. No children aged 12 and under (except for siblings) may visit.
- Emergency Department (ED) and surgical patients may have two (2) well-visitors at a time.
- Behavioral Health patients may have visitors by appointment only. This information will be provided upon admission.
- All visitors must be aged 16 or older.
- No visitors will be allowed for COVID-19 positive or immunocompromised patients.
- Compassionate exceptions to this policy will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Pre-operative and pre-procedure COVID-19 testing will be at the discretion of the ordering physician or surgeon. If you are undergoing an outpatient procedure, your provider may place the order for the test, and if so, the hospital will reach out with instructions for scheduling.
Vaccines are available locally at Spring View Medical Group by calling 270.290.1052 or you can click the links below to make an appointment today:
For a complete list of vaccination sites near you, please visit the Kentucky Vaccine Map online at govstatus.egov.com/kentucky-vaccine-map
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team. Additional COVID-19 information is broken down into the following categories, click a category to jump to that section: